The Brilrider is a revolution in the bicycle space, enabling babies / children as young as 1-5 years to start riding without trainer wheels or support! The Brilrider works on a very simple concept of working with the natural and instinctive capabilities of your child. The correct time to start babies on the Brilrider, is when they are able to walk steadily without falling often. Initially, your baby will just use the Brilrider to walk with, as its simple pedal-free and handlebar-limiter-free design enables the baby to walk without restriction. As the child gets confident walking and taking charge of his cool Brilrider, you will notice how he/she starts experimenting with his/her feet-up as he learns that the wheels offer him a faster mode of transport!
Experts world-over now acknowledge the benefit of balance-bikes vis-à-vis trainer wheels, as trainer wheels delay a child’s ability to balance, which is an essential and very important gross motor skill.
Features and Specifications :
- Awesome pedal-free design.
- Simple-design, for easy handling.
- Adjustable seat and handlebar.
- 12" EVA tubeless tyres make Brilrider more than 48% lighter than other bicycles without trainer wheels and 66% lighter than steel bikes with trainer wheels! No more flat tyres too!
- No trainer - wheels needed!
- Helps the child learn to balance by the age of 3*!
- Seat height can be adjusted from 11" to 16" (Lowest Seat Height in the world!)
- Ultra - light metal frame - it's so light (less than 3.2 kgs) that even a 2 year old can lift it!
- Enhances essential gross-motor skills!
- Great fun and a sense of accomplishment for your baby!
- Conforms to CE EN71-1,2 and 3 child safety norms
- No brakes- children intuitively put their feet down at the remotest sense of uncertainty. Young children find it tough to effectively use brakes
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Footrest integrated in frame
- Max child weight: 30 KGs
For more information read the article 'Can you Imagine your Toddler Riding a Bicycle?'
Please watch the simple video on 'How to Assemble the Brilrider' - click here
*Please note that children's abilities vary and your child may start balancing sooner or later than other children. Never push your child into any activity and allow him / her to learn at his / her own pace.
Child Safety: Please encourage your child to wear a brilrider helmet while riding the brilrider, for optimum safety